FAQ’s and Tips
The Refreshed Guarantee and Travel Tips is our way to say Thank You! Thank you for traveling healthy, Thank You for paying it forward and Thank You for being a brand ambassador. Your health and wellbeing when is our #1 priority.
- Life is about the simple pleasures. A beautiful sunset, the smell of fresh lemons and opening fresh products every time. At Refreshed Traveler all our products are tested to the highest standards, reviewed (Underwriter's Laboratory), TSA compliant and FDA approved to ensure you get highest quality and safest products available. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any Refreshed Traveler product, please let us know so we can make it right. We stand behind every product and will do whatever it takes to make you a HAPPY Refreshed Traveler. Please contact our customer service team at 888.840.0499 or at CustomerService@RefreshedTraveler.com.
- How long does it take for my order to arrive? A). All orders ship within 24-48 hours of being placed and are typically delivered in 3-4 days.
- Our your bags really guaranteed for life. Yes. If you ever have an issue with your Refreshed Traveler bag, please email us at CustomerService@RefreshedTraveler.com and we will be happy to help.
- What is your Return Policy? The Refreshed Traveler Guarantee! We want everyone to Travel Healthy and Arrived Refreshed and if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, please let us know and we’ll make it right. You can email us anytime at CustomerService@RefreshedTraveler.com
- Is the RefreshedTraveler.com website secure? A). Website security issues are of the highest priority. We use the latest industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption to protect your personal information.
Tips and other Facts:
- Wash hands "constantly," and wear a face mask on planes and other public transit. "Masks are the best defense you can have and have helped me not get sick" says Dr. Navya Mysore, a primary care physician who counts frequent business travelers among her patients. She advises patients, if wearing a mask makes you feel a little weird, just tell seatmates that it's "for my own health," and people respect and appreciate that.^
- A typical commercial flight, flies between 31,000 and 38,000 feet.
- Jets fly faster but airplanes cruise at a speed of 575 miles per hour.
- KLM, the Dutch company founded in 1919 is the worlds oldest and still active airline.
- The first airline to offer online check-in was Alaska Airlines in 1999
- Sneezes travel at 100 miles per hour and send over 100,000 germs into the air.
- Airplane tray tables have been used as diaper changing stations for many babies according to flight attendant Vicki. "I see it on almost every flight."
- Aircrafts are cleaned but rarely sanitized
- Recycled air during flu season could mean trouble